Mushroom
Administrator
Solar Architect

Brain!

View Profile WWW
« on: November 19, 2013, 04:45:44 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

Hi guys!

The only experience I have is thorough beta testing. [EDIT: while I was but a child/teenager, I beta tested most if not all of ARPIA (I wasn't the only one, of course  Smile ).] I have average design skills, but mostly for 2D abstract art and typography so I'm not sure if I'd be too helpful in that area, although I'd be happy to try.
When you guys get to that part, I'll track bugs like a wolf would for rabbits, test out if something is too easy or too hard, try multiple strategies, etc. Smile
I know it's going to be a while, but still, know that I'm prepared to beta test.

While writing this, there is one other idea that springs to mind. I'm a biologist, studying ecology & evolution (and with accurate knowledge of molecular processes). My point is that while this is science fiction, it's always best to start from current understanding and extrapolate that to future knowledge, so I could contribute (e.g. read and correct or add an idea, or whatever) to parts where you implicate biological (or even spiritual) processes.

What do you think?
« Last Edit: November 26, 2013, 10:20:14 PM by EVWeb » Report to moderator   Logged

Pip the bromptonist.
EVWeb
Valued Warrior

My Brain Runs On Mac OS 9!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2013, 10:19:43 PM »
Reply with quoteQuote

We'll contact you when it is time for beta testing.  And please don't post in locked topics from now on.
Report to moderator   Logged

Wishes life was more like EV... that you can die and just reload the game, you can make obscene amounts of money in no time, and you can have a 20 Million credit space ship repaired for free on any planet.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Reply  |  Print  

Jump to: